N.O.F.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is amici2003

Our users have posted a total of 475 messages in 151 subjects
Latest topics
» favorite tv shows
I'm the dog! The Big Bad Dog! Dog! The Bounty Hunter! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:55 pm by blazer

» The Worst?
I'm the dog! The Big Bad Dog! Dog! The Bounty Hunter! EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:17 am by blazer

» Americas government is corrupt
I'm the dog! The Big Bad Dog! Dog! The Bounty Hunter! EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:08 am by blazer

» Preferences?
I'm the dog! The Big Bad Dog! Dog! The Bounty Hunter! EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:00 am by blazer

» Most you've smoked in a single sitting?
I'm the dog! The Big Bad Dog! Dog! The Bounty Hunter! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:28 pm by wu-soldier

» If you were going to
I'm the dog! The Big Bad Dog! Dog! The Bounty Hunter! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:26 pm by wu-soldier

» worst experience with drugs
I'm the dog! The Big Bad Dog! Dog! The Bounty Hunter! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:45 pm by HippieTrippie

» School pranks
I'm the dog! The Big Bad Dog! Dog! The Bounty Hunter! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:50 pm by blazer

» corrupt a wish game
I'm the dog! The Big Bad Dog! Dog! The Bounty Hunter! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:42 pm by blazer

Gallery

I'm the dog! The Big Bad Dog! Dog! The Bounty Hunter! Empty

I'm the dog! The Big Bad Dog! Dog! The Bounty Hunter!

2 posters

Go down

I'm the dog! The Big Bad Dog! Dog! The Bounty Hunter! Empty I'm the dog! The Big Bad Dog! Dog! The Bounty Hunter!

Post by Empire of Revolution Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:06 am

Anyone else find funny how Dog and his crew bad mouth the people they're after but at the end of the show they try to be their friend.

Beginning of Show
Dog: "We gonna fuck his shit up and turn his world upside down"

End of show
Dog: "We're here to help. I'm your friend. I want you to choose a better path"

Empire of Revolution
average joe

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

I'm the dog! The Big Bad Dog! Dog! The Bounty Hunter! Empty Re: I'm the dog! The Big Bad Dog! Dog! The Bounty Hunter!

Post by Capn-chronic Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:23 am

Ratings
Capn-chronic
Capn-chronic
Admin

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum