N.O.F.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is amici2003

Our users have posted a total of 475 messages in 151 subjects
Latest topics
» favorite tv shows
How Would You Kill A Person? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:55 pm by blazer

» The Worst?
How Would You Kill A Person? EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:17 am by blazer

» Americas government is corrupt
How Would You Kill A Person? EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:08 am by blazer

» Preferences?
How Would You Kill A Person? EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:00 am by blazer

» Most you've smoked in a single sitting?
How Would You Kill A Person? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:28 pm by wu-soldier

» If you were going to
How Would You Kill A Person? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:26 pm by wu-soldier

» worst experience with drugs
How Would You Kill A Person? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:45 pm by HippieTrippie

» School pranks
How Would You Kill A Person? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:50 pm by blazer

» corrupt a wish game
How Would You Kill A Person? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:42 pm by blazer

Gallery

How Would You Kill A Person? Empty

How Would You Kill A Person?

+2
fatandangry
Steal
6 posters

Go down

How Would You Kill A Person? Empty How Would You Kill A Person?

Post by Steal Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:23 am

Post on how you'd kill a person (because I love these threads)

I'd probably rip off all of their nails first, and bathe the wounds in vinegar, before playing a tic-tac-toe game on their chest. I'd then tell them that if they can guess which door is the way out (in a room with four doors) then I won't kill them. They can't go through, because they're tied up, but even if they choose the right one, i'd be like 'Yes, thats right. And your prize for being right is more torture!) then i'd do things like rip their hair out, and make shallow cuts, and then i'll pretty much screw them with a large knife, and leave them to bleed to death. Oh, and if they're male, i'd cut off their penis. If female, boobs.

queen
Steal
Steal

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

How Would You Kill A Person? Empty mhm

Post by fatandangry Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:15 pm

i would kill them slowly and painfully. probably with millions of paper cuts until they bleed out.

fatandangry
newcomer

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

How Would You Kill A Person? Empty Re: How Would You Kill A Person?

Post by Capn-chronic Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:53 pm

You begin by staking the guy out on the ground, starting very small fires on each of his hands and both feet, very small fires.

Increase the size and heat by adding small dry twigs to those areas, now start a small fire on the chest. The screaming will deafen you, this means it's working. and at this point you intensify all five fires while beginning another at his genitals.

Scream, scream blab, blab, when he is about to die, close to death Put the fires out and revive him a little. Get him up on his feet and tie a long rope about his neck.take the long end of the rope and begin making him go around in a circular pattern. Have a large fire burning with fire brands sticking into that fire.Each time he falls place the hot end of the fire brand into an orfice. Continue this practice until he's let loose his last scream
Capn-chronic
Capn-chronic
Admin

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieTrippie Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Remove the organs and burn the body. grind up the char and organs into feed and give it to a goat. Then kill the goat and eat it.
HippieTrippie
HippieTrippie

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Casus Ira Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:35 am

essentially dispose of the evidence i.e. knock teet in, burn the body, grind off fingertips and palms, acid bath etc. while the victim is still alive. two birds with one stone

Casus Ira
newcomer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by blazer Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:30 pm

first find out what the victim is most afraid of. expose them to it. i would give them small cuts in sensitive areas(you can guess). i would an electrical animal fence and make a small area for them to stand. after what i feel has been long enough i would let them out and get my compound bow and shoot them with just one arrow. i would then get a bunch of salt and throw it at them being sure that it got to the wounds, we could add a super-soaker full of vinegar in there too. i would then get a whip and lash them furiously. then build a fire to burn the body, but before i end their worthlessness. i would tie them up and stab them with a rusty dagger. i would look directly into their eyes and say "you are looking at everything and everyone you ever fucking laughed at, everyone you have ever made fun of and all the people whom you have hurt in your days. goodbye" i would look into their eyes until they lived no more. then burn their body

blazer

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum