N.O.F.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is amici2003

Our users have posted a total of 475 messages in 151 subjects
Latest topics
» favorite tv shows
Tattoo machine, how to make one, cheap, easy EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:55 pm by blazer

» The Worst?
Tattoo machine, how to make one, cheap, easy EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:17 am by blazer

» Americas government is corrupt
Tattoo machine, how to make one, cheap, easy EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:08 am by blazer

» Preferences?
Tattoo machine, how to make one, cheap, easy EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:00 am by blazer

» Most you've smoked in a single sitting?
Tattoo machine, how to make one, cheap, easy EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:28 pm by wu-soldier

» If you were going to
Tattoo machine, how to make one, cheap, easy EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:26 pm by wu-soldier

» worst experience with drugs
Tattoo machine, how to make one, cheap, easy EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:45 pm by HippieTrippie

» School pranks
Tattoo machine, how to make one, cheap, easy EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:50 pm by blazer

» corrupt a wish game
Tattoo machine, how to make one, cheap, easy EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:42 pm by blazer

Gallery

Tattoo machine, how to make one, cheap, easy Empty

Tattoo machine, how to make one, cheap, easy

Go down

Should we keep this file?

Tattoo machine, how to make one, cheap, easy I_vote_lcap0%Tattoo machine, how to make one, cheap, easy I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tattoo machine, how to make one, cheap, easy I_vote_lcap0%Tattoo machine, how to make one, cheap, easy I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Tattoo machine, how to make one, cheap, easy Empty Tattoo machine, how to make one, cheap, easy

Post by Capn-chronic Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:12 am

by Konradus Maximus Us Amillion (totse)
Bored?, to young?, wanna do something cool?, then read this article about how to cheaply, easily and quickly make a tattoo machine, very good if you wanna make some extra cash in prison.

ITEMS
small electrical motor (from a electric toothbrush, hand-held fan etc.
batteries
on/off switch
eraser of the top of a pencil
second from the bottom guitar string
non-electric toothbrush
tape
pen ink
DO AS FOLLOWS
First if you can get a hold of an electric tooth brush that you don't want you can just take the top off leaving you with the motor, batteries and the on/off switch already attached, otherwise you have to do the wiring your self. Then you need to cut the guitar string about 7" long and put a right-angle bend about a cm from the end, then get the pen ink and either file down the ball or just take the hole metal tip off, now you get the eraser from the top of a pencil and push it as hard as you can without breaking it onto the motor head ( the bit that kinda looks like a axel and spins when the motor is turned on) and make sure that when you turn it on it's nice and sturdy, then push the bent side of the guitar string into the eraser but make sure you push it in off the center ( this is critical), then put the other side into the pen ink, now you have to get the toothbrush, cut all the bristles off and melt it in the center then bend it so it's on a right angle, now just tape it up and there you have it, your own working tattoo machine. It should work kinda like a train does ( with the wheels, you'll get what i mean when you build it) This really works, I've personally done it myself and i can vouch for it myself. If you have any queries or want to see a picture of this machine to see how it works, please don't hesitate to email me at kszalontai@email.com
Capn-chronic
Capn-chronic
Admin

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down